Welcome to my hobbyblog!

I love to scrapbook and cardmaking! I may not be very good just yet, but hopefully one day... ;)

It's not easy to always come up with new idea yourself, and therefore I "steal" other peoples layouts and ideas! But I always put my own touch to them!

I hope you like what you see, and maybe I can inspire you!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The little girl in my tummy...

I'm really exited about becoming a mum for the first time, and from what we have been told on ultrasound scans we are expecting a little girl. Her name is gonna be Iljèn Angela Honstad-Wild. Here's a picture of the little one in her mummy's tummy:



And another one:



She was a bit camerashy, so I tried to "poke" her to make her show herself a bit more, and she obviously did not appriciate it! Look at that sulky face!!:



She hid behind her hands and arms most of the time we were there:



These pics were taken in week 25, nearly week 26.

I think it's incredible how detailed 3D pictures from the inside can get!

I'm looking so much forward to meeting our little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment