Welcome to my hobbyblog!

I love to scrapbook and cardmaking! I may not be very good just yet, but hopefully one day... ;)

It's not easy to always come up with new idea yourself, and therefore I "steal" other peoples layouts and ideas! But I always put my own touch to them!

I hope you like what you see, and maybe I can inspire you!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Memorial-album - Dunia

My friend's dog passed away and she asked me if I would make
her a memorial-album about the dog. As my friend is always there
for me I gladly said yes. She is also the kind of person that understands
how much work and time that goes into such a project, and I knew she
would really appriciate it.

I'm not 100% happy with all the pages, but here is the result:


















































I hope my friend will be pleased with the album and that it will give her
some comfort when she misses her dog!



No comments:

Post a Comment