Welcome to my hobbyblog!

I love to scrapbook and cardmaking! I may not be very good just yet, but hopefully one day... ;)

It's not easy to always come up with new idea yourself, and therefore I "steal" other peoples layouts and ideas! But I always put my own touch to them!

I hope you like what you see, and maybe I can inspire you!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My first pop-up card!

My uncle will be turning 50 years soon, and as I have been looking so much forward to giving pop-up cards a try, I thought that I might as well try to make one for his big day.

He enjoys golfing so I decided to use that as a theme in the card. It wasn't easy to find golf related stuff I could use in the shops here, but after searching a lot and for some time in many different shops, I finally found some stuff I could use!







I've written a personal message to him on the back of this tag:



This is how I cut the card to make it "pop":

No comments:

Post a Comment