Welcome to my hobbyblog!

I love to scrapbook and cardmaking! I may not be very good just yet, but hopefully one day... ;)

It's not easy to always come up with new idea yourself, and therefore I "steal" other peoples layouts and ideas! But I always put my own touch to them!

I hope you like what you see, and maybe I can inspire you!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Award!

Kind Mineli gave me this award:



When you get this award you are supposed to write ten things about yourself...


1. I am very much a familyperson!
2. I care for people very quickly, and am willing to do nearly anything for my friends ans family.
3. I got the best christmasgift one could ever get X-mas '08... I found out that I was gonna be a mummy for the first time!
4. I have been in chiors for many years growing up, and I still love to sing!
5. I love animals, espesially cats.
6. I work as a careprovider.
7. My favorite big city is London!
8. I am a bit of a perfectionist so when I'm scrapping or making cards I usually use a looong time to make them and I am very rarely 100% satisfied with the result!
9. I like nearly all kinds of music.
10. I am happily married to a fantastic man, have a little babygirl in my tummy that is going to be named after my mother and sister-in-law and that is the first child for both my husband and I, and I generally think life is WONDEFUL these days!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment