Welcome to my hobbyblog!

I love to scrapbook and cardmaking! I may not be very good just yet, but hopefully one day... ;)

It's not easy to always come up with new idea yourself, and therefore I "steal" other peoples layouts and ideas! But I always put my own touch to them!

I hope you like what you see, and maybe I can inspire you!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Our cats


I love all animals, but cats are my favorites!
My husband has always been more of a dogperson, but after he moved to Norway he has become a bit more fond of cats.

Before Karl moved to Norway I had two cats, a Birman named Cerrano and a MaineCoon/Norwegain Forestcat mix named Trouble. I thought that was plenty with the two of them, but then we were asked to take care to two youngsters untill they were permenantly re-homed. We agreed, and Ceefer and Rascal moved in. We descided to to keep Ceefer, but found Rascal a new home. However, there were a few problems with his new home so he moved back here again. We didn't have the heart to re-home him again, so now we have FOUR (!!!) cats. That was NOT the plan, but I wouldn't be without any of them!

Ceefer and Rascal are Cornish Rex's, and are two wonderful boys!


Rascal (the red one) and Ceefer (the white and red one) getting ready for a night out... (Or are they just drinking water from the sink I wonder?)



Artsy pose!



The two brothers together...



Good friends!



Trouble and Rascal relaxing together on the sofa.



Cerrano -mummy's little baby! Isn't he beautiful???



Cerrano!



It's lovely to be a bit outside in the summertime, but during winter he prefers to be inside!



Trouble - the giant and mummy's teddybear!



Cerrano and Trouble.



Trouble cuddeling up with daddy!



Ehm... The cats are not supposed to be in the bed Karl!!!



The charmer...



Sunset, beer and the beautiful Trouble!



The boys cuddeling up with mum.



Rascal enjoying being outside...



It's just sooooo lovely to be outside!



But it's very nice to relax indoors as well!



They are not supposed to be in the bedroom Karl!!!



Oh ok... They are just too cute to toss out of the bedroom!



Cerrano...



Cerrano in the bed... From the time BEFORE Karl moved to Norway I must add...



My beautiful Trouble!



The boys together! Cerrano is a regular sized cat btw! Trouble is a bit bigger than the average cat I guess...



Ceefer enjoying the great outdoors!



Trouble and Ceefer on daddy's tummy!



Three of my favorite men!

No comments:

Post a Comment