Welcome to my hobbyblog!

I love to scrapbook and cardmaking! I may not be very good just yet, but hopefully one day... ;)

It's not easy to always come up with new idea yourself, and therefore I "steal" other peoples layouts and ideas! But I always put my own touch to them!

I hope you like what you see, and maybe I can inspire you!

Friday, July 24, 2009

My parents!


The house I grew up in! Mum and dad have restored the house to it's former glory themnselves, and I am very proud of what thay have done! The house was built in 1905, and they have done such a great job with it!



My wonderful and kind daddy!



My fantastic mum!



This pic shows my dad, mum, myself, my husband, my father-in-law and his girlfriend Lorraine outside the courthouse in Sandefjord. The day I became Mrs. Wild...



Four of the most important men in my life: dad, Ailo (my nephew), Tom (my brother-in-law) and my handsome husband Karl.


Mu mummy!!!



My parents in their national clothes (bunads).

No comments:

Post a Comment