Welcome to my hobbyblog!

I love to scrapbook and cardmaking! I may not be very good just yet, but hopefully one day... ;)

It's not easy to always come up with new idea yourself, and therefore I "steal" other peoples layouts and ideas! But I always put my own touch to them!

I hope you like what you see, and maybe I can inspire you!

Friday, July 24, 2009

My sister and brother-in-law!


I am lucky enough to be the big sister to this wonderful girl! She is a truely great person with a very big heart!



And this is the man in her life! Tom is a very nice guy and I am very happy that they found each other! I don't think she could have found a better husband - and that says a lot considering that I am a very overprotective big sister!



Here they are on their weddingday the 2nd of August 2007.



My beautiful sister...



Beautiful family!



Janet with her georgeous son Ailo!



And the proud daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment